United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Accounting Analyst position reports to the Assistant Controller - Americas and is responsible for various functions of the Accounting Department. This position will also support the Controller – Americas.
- Create advanced formulas and pivot tables, in Excel, to analyze large amounts of data.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various accounting systems quickly.
- Review general ledger entries for proper cost center classification.
- Monthly general ledger account review and reconciliation as assigned.
- Assist Accounting Clerk with posting payments from distributors.
- Review monthly billing reports for rental of the Company’s products, and work with A/R to address potential issues with rental Sales team.
- Manage fixed asset accounting process.
- Assist Senior Accountant with employee record maintenance, comp plan preparation, and commission calculations in Iconixx.
- Assist Senior Accountant with employee record maintenance, reporting to Payroll, and general ledger entries out of Expensify.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- One to three years of accounting experience required with a working knowledge of ERP systems (experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce is highly desired).
- Must have intermediate, to advanced, skills in Excel. Ability to create pivot tables and use advanced formulas, is required.
- Strong desire to take initiative on projects, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to organize financial information in a meaningful manner and prepare reports suitable for management review.
- Efficient work flow processing with attention to detail.
- Strong financial analysis and problem-solving skills.
Spanish speaking would be a plus, but not required.
We offer a fun, hardworking team within a dynamic company.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.