Sr. Sales Commission Analyst EMEA
We are seeking a talented, innovative, experienced and proactive Sr. Sales Commission Analyst to join our expanding team.
Based out of our EMEA Financial Shared Services Centre in Bucharest the right candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role in a multinational company environment.
Finance Strategic Business Partner attitude is essential for this role.
Systems experience and aptitude is preferred.
With a desire to succeed, you will have relevant experience in the following job functions:
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) that support business objectives
- Manage on-going sales compensation plan on-boarding for the EMEA sales team (new hire plans design, transfers, communication)
- Assist with plan effectiveness assessment through data analysis of relevant compensation, HR and target attainment data
- Manage day-to-day operation of EMEA incentive compensation programs (goal setting, attainment calculation, communication with management)
- Partner with EMEA and Global Sales Leadership and GTM team to understand their business needs and translate them into incentive compensation deliverables
- Work with management on all strategic compensation initiatives, sales policy simplification, and improvement of internal processes
- Collaborates with Sales Operations, Finance, IT and HR on compensation-related matters
- Design, implement, and manage the sales compensation framework and improve operational efficiency, including performance analysis, plan design, and monthly processing
- Support during external annual audits in commission process related queries and reconciliations
- Previous sales compensation experience 2+ years
- Technical background and qualification in Finance or working towards one is preferred
- Systems experience and strong Excel skills (formula design, pivot tables, charts), VBA an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills (data collection and modelling, what-if scenarios)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, with Iconixx and other commission tools
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a high growth environment
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, able to work independently and prioritize well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with willingness to engage with sales executives and sales management
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
Discount card (AFI Park Club).
An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office