Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, candidate will be primarily responsible for developing and delivering key management reports focused on operational efficiencies. This person will also coordinate, deliver and report against the Group’s annual (and quarterly) operating plan, identifying and analyzing significant variances to planned results. The individual will work closely with the management team to enhance, and further develop, global financial planning and analysis strategy, and related processes, including being a key interface to the business leaders of the Group’s global regions.
The position will work with business leaders to improve operating efficiencies and assist with spending controls, budget to actual comparisons, (re)defining financial KPI’s, supporting the sales process and being the interface to the Sales Operations function for common reporting projects, often assuming the role of a project manager. The role will initially focus on the Group’s marketing budget automation tool to ensure it is being used consistently and producing meaningful data which is broadly visible and easily interpreted/analyzed. The position will also assist in the development of project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities, and be hands on in the management of finance projects.
It is expected that the role will be highly visible within the Veeam finance function (with some fiduciary responsibility to executive management) requiring and energetic person assist with defining and implementing a global financial planning and analysis strategy.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc management reporting.
- Enhance management reporting from the financial systems (NetSuite) to evaluate, report and improve operating efficiencies.
- Actively support business leaders (primarily sales and marketing management) to understand their needs (voice of the customer), evaluate systems, and implement as appropriate.
- Recommend process improvements raising the internal customer satisfaction levels.
- Actively drive the annual and quarterly financial targets setting processes in co-ordination with the global target setting process and frequent liaison and communication with Sales Operations.
- Supervision of team utilizing MBAT (Marketing Budgeting Automation Tool) to track/review/approve marketing expenses and related vendor invoices for payment.
- Frequent coordination and communication with the Regional Controllers and accounting staffs.
The position requires similar experience in a similar or adjacent industry with the following skills and characteristics:
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant FP&A experience, Big 4 public accounting is a plus. Experience could include interaction with Sales management and operations.
- Well organized, self-starter, proactive team-player (collaboration and sharing).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (solution-oriented), as well as some project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task within tight deadlines and hands-on (attention to detail).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (primarily English. Knowledge if Russian an advantage) using modern technology/tools in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with NetSuite financial system and Salesforce CRM technology is a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Some minimal travel required within EMEA and Russia.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required in Accounting and/or Finance. A combination of education and experience may be considered. CPA, Chartered Accountant (or equivalent certification) is preferred, Big4 public accounting experience/training is a plus.
• Modern, energetic working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
• Flexible working hours