Senior Financial AnalystVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2020-10-22
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) organization is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to facilitate and execute Veeam’s vision of long-term profitable growth. Reporting to a Manager, FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will partner with Business Leaders across the company to provide insight into financial and operating trends in support of the company’s growing SaaS footprint and go-to-market strategy. This person will serve as a key member of Veeam’s FP&A team focusing on Operational Finance functions related to strategic and financial planning, executing on growth initiatives and driving operating leverage.
- Assist with the annual planning, budgeting and reforecasting processes, working closely with cross-functional business leaders from various business units
- Perform complex and interpretive financial analyses and provide financial guidance on product, go-to-market and organizational strategy and investment decisions
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reports, variance analyses, and other supplemental reporting requirements
- Create, develop, and maintain detailed financial and operating models
- Implement and improve existing business intelligence tools and benchmarking dashboards
- Build and maintain presentations for Senior Management, Board of Directors, Investors and other External Parties
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Three or more years of experience in a financial reporting/financial analysis role required
- Experience with cost-center, resource and expense planning and reporting required
- Experience with General Ledger and Trial Balance data preferred
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion (HFM and Planning) strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and complex modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build working relationships at all levels
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.