Senior Financial AnalystVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2020-09-15
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Analyst of GTM Planning Operations will be responsible for managing and overseeing Veeam’s Global Annual Planning process with the end goal of enabling good, efficient decision-making and developing, implementing, and monitoring GTM strategies to accelerate top line revenue growth for Veeam.
- Manage Veeam’s Annual Planning process end-to-end; key activities include:
- Identifying and documenting critical questions or required decisions impacting annual planning
- Establishing the annual planning calendar/workplan and identifying owners/stakeholders, milestones, and interdependencies
- Documenting cross-functional planning roles & responsibilities to drive accountability
- Coordinating cross-functional teams (GTM Planning, HR, Finance, IT, Reporting, Marketing, Sales, Renewals) through successful completion of planning process
- Facilitating Global planning meetings (3-4x/year), including: agenda setting, defining meeting preparation work, facilitating meeting topics, and documenting outcomes and next steps
- Tracking progress against planning milestones and ensuring planning is completed accurately and on time
- Designing and aligning on key planning outputs/templates/cross-functional handoffs
- Identifying opportunities for increased efficiency or planning automation
- Developing and executing against communication plans for all major planning outcomes impacting Sales or Veeam more generally
- Building and delivering planning status updates for global planning stakeholders, including senior executives and the CFO.
- Previous sales planning and/or project management experience required
- Ability to self-start, work autonomously, and assume leadership of global planning process
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage a cross-functional team to execute on planning
- Experience developing business cases, project plans, executive level presentations, and workplans
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Strong quantitative analytics skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Two + years of related work experience
- Experience working at a top-tier management consulting company a plus (such as BCG, Bain, McKinsey, Deloitte, L.E.K., etc…)
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a technical environment of exceedingly fast growth
- Ability to use all Office products proficiently, and understand basic terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.