Date Posted: 2020-01-17
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The responsibilities of CRM Administrator are broken up into two sections:
Administration and User Training.
- Day to day administration of Salesforce
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization. Maintain user roles and profiles
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records - Develop and manage reports and dashboards
- Maintain Territory Management within Salesforce
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Assist in analyzing current sales processes and suggest improvements - Identify Salesforce usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins - Continuously improve users Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
- Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users
- 3+ years of IT work experience and 1+ year of CRM administration experience
- Salesforce experience
- SQL Knowledge & experience is highly desirable.
- Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- Fluent English