Procurement Manager - Marketing CategoryVeeam
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Procurement Manager - Marketing
Veeam Procurement function is going through an exciting transformation that will position Veeam to exceed our $1B goal revenue goal in 2018. This is an exciting time to join and be part of the team. We are transforming and building the procurement discipline from existing good practices as well as introducing new best in class procurement, sourcing and spend management solutions. The MARKETING Category Manager will be responsible for establishing MARKETING Category, negotiating and managing MARKETING contracts and timely renewals, developing MARKETING Preferred Supplier List, rationalizing MARKETING Spend. This role will also focus on strategic management of MARKETING 3rd party spend, ensuring maximum return on MARKETING investments.
This role will seat in Veeam’s Columbus, OH or Alpharetta, GA office; however this is a Global role that will work closely with various groups across the company, with the Global MARKETING, legal, and finance departments. This role is also a procurement Business Partner role into Veeam MARKETING, working with various levels of organization, including CxO.
- Analyze MARKETING 3rd party spend and develop a roadmap for MARKETING Spend management transformation
- Be a business partner to MARKETING organization, establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, business counterparts and decision-makers
- Negotiate contracts with best in class terms and conditions that reflect specific business and geographic needs of Veeam
- Draft and run RFPs
- Develop and manage MARKETING renewals pipeline
- Lead vendor contracts negotiations through preparation and focus on business, procurement, and financial risks (i.e. cost, market, industry risks), Supplier Intelligence, and Contract Cost/Price Modeling.
- This involves counterparty financial strength analysis, intelligence/research, pricing analytics, financial modeling, and presentation skills related to highly complex and high dollar contract and/or 3rd party action
- Proactively engage in strategic business planning so that supplier selection and procurement strategies are articulated early enough to be incorporated into final plan
- Rationalize MARKETING Spend and establish MARKETING Preferred Supplier List
- Work closely with MARKETING and finance to ensure business and geographic requirement are properly translated and reflected in supplier contracts, securing high ROI aligned with both, short and long-term strategies
- Establish overall MARKETING supplier management program
- Actively participate in the Source-to-Pay Coupa system implementation, selection process and implementation
- May perform other duties as needed to drive organizational success
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Business Administration preferred
- Demonstrable experience negotiating and managing vendor relationships, alliances, partnerships and contracts
- Consulting background is a huge plus
- In depth understanding of MARKETING procurement spend and category management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrate procurement market awareness, ability to complete supplier and industry research and provide recommendations based on findings
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks
- Excellent project managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability of strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
182 jobs found
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg