United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Payroll Manager, Americas reports to the Senior Finance Director, Americas and is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for employees in the United States (US) and Canada.
- Responsible for payroll of approximately 1,100 employees across North America.
- Work with external departments to create a semi-monthly payroll process that ensures timely processing of payroll.
- Develop an internal review process meant to identify errors. Modify as the needs of the business evolve.
- Manage external payroll provider to accurately report and remit funds to applicable tax jurisdictions. Additionally, oversee the preparation of year-end W-2s and T4s.
- Assist internal and external resources with payroll-related questions.
- Work closely with Human Resources to verify transmission of employee data including but not limited to employee basic information, direct deposit, tax withholding, and deductions to ADP from Workday. Troubleshoot with HRIS, as needed.
- Prepare journal entry after each semi-monthly payroll for review by the Senior Finance Director, Americas.
- Maintains employee confidence in the payroll process and ensures data confidentiality is upheld.
- Provide accrued leave and non-exempt payroll reporting for entry into the financial statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTIABILITY
This position reports to the Senior Finance Director, Americas, and will manage a staff to successfully process US and Canadian payroll.
- At least ten (10) years of payroll processing experience in the US and Canada with a multi-state and multi-system environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Payroll certification (preferred).
- Experience with ADP Payroll (required). Experience with Workforce Now is highly desired.
- Experience with Workday (preferred).
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficient work flow processing with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.