Financial Planning AnalystVeeam
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
Veeam is looking for an individual with a strong interest in finance or financial planning to serve as a key member of its team responsible for planning, forecasting, and business analysis efforts.
We'll ask you to leverage your talent and experience to contribute meaningfully to our business and culture; and we'll give you the information, tools and mentors you need to succeed.
- Join a global FP&A team to help manage the budgeting and forecasting process. Areas of accountability are listed below:
- Business & Operations Analysis: Lead ongoing analysis of business results, focused on variance versus expectations, understanding changes in trends in both company and category performance, and identifying and elevating potential issues. Support all business analysis with accurate analytical models, using a variety of data and assumptions, that can be easily explained to executive management.
- Incentive Compensation: Lead development, tracking, and development of compensation programs, assuring programs are executed and tracked with consistency and transparency.
- Capital Planning: Lead ongoing analysis of P&L; impact and return on capital of company projects and potential acquisitions.
- Forecasting: Participate in monthly and quarterly, as well as annual and multi-year financial forecasts, typically working with the broader organization to understand and test key forecast assumptions and run what-if scenarios.
- Planning: Participate in annual operating and financial planning with emphasis on annual plans reflecting critical strategic initiatives.
- Project Support: Serve as key member of, teams working on executing core company initiatives and analysis of Sales and Gross Profit performance, including ad hoc analysis of Sales driving initiatives to support Go-to-market planning. Provide ad hoc analytical support to senior management, including the CFO and Co-CEO.
- 2+ years of experience in either a corporate finance or planning role, an accounting firm, investment banking or consulting
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred Consulting or Corporate Finance experience
- Reputation as a problem solver
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand a software business model through metrics and analysis that drive to insight and action
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior executives and staff at varying levels across the organization
- Proficiency in Excel and other analytical software
- Performs well under pressure within team and individual settings
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated)
- Intense attention to detail
- Able to coordinate across multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Willingness to ask for help and leverage the knowledge and experience of others to overcome tough obstacles
- Collaborative working style
- Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments
- Technical knowledge of finance, financial planning, accounting and tax areas of a business including an understanding of GAAP
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to dissect public company financial records
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
174 jobs found
Ведущий инженер по качеству ПО / Senior QA Engineer
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg