United States, Ohio, Columbus
This is an entry level position responsible for assisting in the processing of disbursements to the company’s vendors (invoices), billing company revenue, and review of employee travel and expense reports.
- Receive and review invoices from internal staff and verify that it has been properly approved.
- Code all disbursements with general ledger account number.
- Enter vendor and payment information into the company’s bill pay system for review by the Controller.
- Submit new vendor requests with a completed W-9 to Sr. Finance Director for approval.
- Assist with issuance of Form 1099’s at year-end.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries; resolve invoice discrepancies as needed.
- Conduct a primary review of expense reports to ensure accuracy, proper supporting documentation and compliance with company policies.
- Communicate with employees regarding out-of-compliance issues and proper utilization of Expensify.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Specialists in the approval of Sales Orders for invoicing to customers.
- Issue Credit Memos and Distributor Rebates, as needed.
- Track and resolve payment discrepancies with customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTIABILITY
This position reports to the Assistant Controller, and will work closely with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Travel and Expense.
- At least two (2) years of business or accounting experience required with a working knowledge of accounting systems.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficient work flow processing with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Experience with NetSuite (ERP) and SalesForce (CRM) preferred.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.