Expense Report Administrator
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Expense Report Administrator position is a full-time position, reporting to the Assistant Controller - Americas and is responsible for the processing of travel expense reports submitted to the Finance Department.
- Work as part of a team in managing the employee expense reporting process in Expensify and conduct a primary review of reports.
- Ensure all expense reports are processed accurately and according to company policies.
- Review expense reports for proper receipts and supporting documentation.
- Communicate with employees to ensure compliance with the company travel policy.
- Communicate with employees regarding proper utilization of Expensify.
- Participate in communication to the company regarding travel and expense policies and best practices for new hire trainings and quarterly Q&As.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to effectively work with multiple levels within the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.