Enterprise Account ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2019-12-06
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Enterprise Account Manager role will be responsible for developing/closing business with corporate accounts focus on VMware and working with channels to leverage the business.
- Developing and closing business with named major accounts
- Leverage Business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Sales Force
- Experience with VMware and/or Microsoft is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology
- Have extensive experience in enterprise software sales, and field sales in Istanbul, selling channel and direct
- Experience in successfully selling to major financial services and telecommunications clients
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and the ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Experience in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across the region
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
Languages: English and Turkish
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.