Deal Registration Desk ManagerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Arizona, Tempe
The Deal Registration Desk team will serve as the focal point of the sales team’s process to register opportunities for additional margin and deal protection. The Deal Registration Desk Manager is responsible for overseeing the administrative functions related to vendor deal registration submission and tracking and building a team of Deal Registration Desk Representatives.
- Be the liaison between the Sales organization, Channel Sales and Resellers to help develop and govern effective Deal Registration Programs
- Work closely with Sales, Channel & Resellers on setup, training and improvement recommendations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and be instrumental in the development, testing and roll-out of improved methods and tools
- Exhibit overall leadership to the Deal Registration Team
- Create and generate reports to track deal registration history, trends in profit margins, etc. as required by Sales Management.
- Drive Global program governance and enforcement, create program guides and monitor policies and deal engagement trends to assist with Channel conflict resolution
- Work closely with Deal Desk pricing team to ensure quality Sales and Partner engagements within Veeam rules of engagement
- Monitor the ongoing status of existing deal registrations
- Develop and Track Key Performance Metrics (SLAs, Productivity, Quality)
- Implement and manage registration programs across all Veeam Routes to Market (Sales, Channel, Service Provider and Alliance partners).
- Ensure total system availability and readiness in Partner Portal and CRM tool
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Channel, Finance, Operations and Marketing as required
- 3-5 years or more experience of Sales support or Customer Service required.
- CRM software experience required, SalesForce.com preferred.
- Ability to multitask ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Intermediate Data analysis and BI tools (Tableau etc) experience to present trends and monitor service levels
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience Managing or Administering Registration programs in Software, SaaS, Cloud Service Provider and Vendor Alliances
- Experience working directly with Distribution, Reseller and Service Providers preferred
- Prior management experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.