Accounts Payable SpecialistVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 2020-12-01
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Accounts Payable Specialist provides financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. The person in this role completes payments and controls expenses through analysis & verification of invoices and expense reports.
- Receive, review for approval, and record vendor invoices.
- Code all disbursements with general ledger account number and cost centre.
- Enter vendor and payment information into the bill pay system for review by the Controller.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries; resolve invoice discrepancies as needed.
- Process and record employee travel & expenses claims into the financial system.
- Liaise with vendors to resolve issues with invoices and payments.
- Calculate accruals to support with month end closing activities.
- Support during external annual audits in AP related queries and reconciliations.
- 1-3 years of business and/or accounting experience required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization and external customers/partners
- Able to work independently and prioritize well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Fluency in English and Chinese(reading) are preferred to support few countries
- Expensify, Netsuite, Coupa or other ERP experience preferred