Accounts Payable ClerkVeeam
- Review and adjust marketing budget planning in accordance with finance rules
- Prepare budget files for MBAT budget upload
- Keep up-to-date budget structure, budget approval chain, budget subsidiaries, cost centers and other budget-related details in MBAT
- Make budget reallocations and open GL accounts on budget levels
- Review marketing activities to provide finance approval if compliant, based on request information, campaign information, contract information
- Review, check and approve marketing claims for AP processing in MBAT
- Edit finance request and claim details if required
- Update claims and requests status and details in MBAT when required Send contract from MBAT to Procurement for further legal review and signature
- Update requests with contract status and partner with Marketing, Procurement and Legal on any contract related issues.
- Monitor company approval processes and update the approval in the system in accordance with management requirements and global approval matrix
- Monitor marketing budgets status, provide budget updates and assist with budget re-balance
- Support marketing, finance and other departments with MBAT related questions and issues
- Provide any ad-hoc reports to marketing, finance and other departments
- Liaise with marketing and finance department to resolve issues with claims and invoices
- Perform weekly checks of incorrect quarter allocation campaigns, old not approved activities, old claims with status not “Paid” and other checks required for MBAT and finance data integrity.
- Create tasks for support and CIS team for MBAT bugs and improvements, follow-up and monitor assigned or requested tasks
- Monitor tool processes compliance and work towards tool improvement
- Prepare trainings, presentations and other materials on MBAT processes
- Update internal documents on finance and marketing information required for MBAT support
- Support MBAT marketing programs closure
- Support finance quarter closure and marketing accruals calculation
- Support internal and external finance audits and related queries and reconciliations
- Process payments to vendors in e-banking for Veeam
- Process online payments for Veeam
- Back-up a colleague on MBAT whenever required
- English - Adanced
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience in Shared Services Centre (is a plus)
- Experience in CRM/ERP tools (SAP, NetSuite, Salseforce, Expensify, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Assistant Controller, Finance, North America