Accounts Payable Clerk
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The Accounts Clerk position reports to the Finance Director and is responsible for various functions of the Accounting & Finance Department.
- Performing duties in respect of the accounts payable function.
- Prepare payments through online banking platform.
- Assist with the accounting function, including data-entry processing, as required.
- Complete monthly bank account reconciliations and assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Constantly looking for process improvement and efficiency.
- Administration duties as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (a viable combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and professional.
- A high degree of computer competency in MS Office.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficient work flow processing with attention to detail.
- Experience using NetSuite is preferable.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, quick learner and hard working.
Assistant Controller, Finance, North America