Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks.
- Verify the accuracy of payable invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals (data-entry processing), ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., expense disbursements, receipts, accounts payable).
- Analyse discrepancy and unpaid invoices.
- Assist in employee expense report.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Administration duties as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
This role reports to Finance Manager, Asia.
- Higher Diploma or Degree equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years related working experience.
- Good understanding in basic accounting of book keeping.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and professional.
- A high degree of computer competency in MS Office.
- Efficient work flow processing with attention to detail.
- Experience using NetSuite is preferable.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, quick learner and hard working.
Assistant Controller, Finance, North America