United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Accounting Manager position reports to the Finance Director, Americas and is primarily responsible for general ledger management, oversight of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, intercompany financial transactions, and oversight of the Travel & Expense process.
- Participate in active general ledger management including the review of account reconciliations – establish close calendars to meet corporate reporting deadlines.
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense, and Accounting Clerk teams.
- Notify management of Accounts Receivable collection issues as they arise.
- Prepare the intercompany transfer pricing calculation for review by management and work with Global regions to reconcile intercompany activity monthly.
- Communicate with Financial Planning and Analysis team to ensure transactions are properly recorded and budget variances explained.
- Establish and document functional controls leveraging best practices from the Company’s other global regions.
- Participate in monthly revenue recognition process including review of workpapers before recognition. Develop an analysis of product mix to serve as basis of revenue forecast.
- Interface with Company’s external accountants as part of the annual audit. Supply information to internal audit teams, as requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA license is required; public accounting experience (2+ years) preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deliver reliable and timely reporting with a focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – ability to manage and oversee staff.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple levels within the organization and communicate with peers to standardize worldwide processes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).Experience with NetSuite (ERP) is preferred.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.