Account Payable SpecialistVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (i.e. disbursements, journals, receipts, AP bill transactions, accounts payables).
- Bookkeeping all AP bills for Operations and Marketing.
- Analyse discrepancy and unpaid invoices.
- Support on GST & SST application / advices / submission.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Assist in employee expense reports.
- Liaise with other departments / customers / vendors.
- Support Finance Manager in any ad hoc special projects where necessary.
- Assist of bank reconciliations.
- To assist in audit and statutory reporting requirement.
- Reporting directly to Finance Manager.
- Diploma or Degree equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years related working experience.
- Good understanding in basic accounting of book keeping.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and professional.
- A high degree of computer competency in MS Office.
- Efficient work flow processing with attention to detail.
- Experience using NetSuite is preferable.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, quick learner and hard working.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.