Office Specialist /Reception Desk ResponsibleVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
For Veeam's newest Office open in Bucharest Business Garden, we are looking for an experienced Office Manager who will own all administrative tasks related to the location.
- Greeting visitors, answering and transferring calls;
- Providing the office with everything necessary and helping employees to solve various problems;
- Cooperating and searching for suppliers, opening tenders and analyzing the market, concluding contracts (leasing the premises, cleaning services, groceries, flowers/plants, stationery, furniture, repair work, etc.);
- Stocking the kitchen;
- Calculating the budget, monitoring expenditures and cost accounting, auditing accounts;
- Working in departmental IT systems;
- Planning team building events for sub-departments;
- Managing the warehouse, supervising the movement of goods, and checking stocks;
- Shopping for gifts for employees;
Advanced language skills in Russian and Romanian, upper-intermediate language skills in English;
- 2+ years of experience in office administration or ensuring effective office operations, providing necessary services and purchasing office supplies;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills both written and verbal;
- Advanced language skills in Russian and Romanian, upper-intermediate language skills in English;
- Flexibility and the willingness to help the team as needed
- Experience of working with expatriates/foreigners is desirable;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office
268 jobs found
Junior QA Automation Engineer (с возможностью переезда в Прагу)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg