Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 2019-08-20
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Reporting into the KL Site Management, this position is responsible for ensuring the smooth and professional running of the office on a day-to-day basis, ensuring a positive environment. The Office Administrator is the first person a visitor meets when attending the office and therefore must provide an exemplary meet and greet service. The Office Administrator will have a dotted reporting line into the Senior HRBP in Malaysia for all aspects of employee engagement events/activities (Veeamazing).
- primary point of contact for all office administrative matters, including building management
- provide a welcoming meet and greet to all visitors to the office, including answering the doorbell, offering refreshment and contacting the relevant employee to let them know their visitor has arrived
- ensure the common pantry supplies are available at all times
- ensure the workstation / pedestal / locker for new joiners are ready prior to onboarding, with proper numbering and tracking
- manage the bookings of the meeting rooms and ensure they are stocked with required stationeries
- taking minutes and actions when needed in meetings
- manage the relationship with stationeries and furniture suppliers, and ordering supplies when needed
- dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- preparing letters, presentations and reports when requested
- managing office budgets in liaison with the Finance team
- organising company events or conferences
- drive, execute or organise the delivery of Veeamazing events, as directed by the Senior HRBP
- arrange gifts for condolences, births, weddings etc for employees
- ensure office health and safety procedures are maintained and adhered to, including but not limited to fire evacuation procedures, safe access and exit to the office, keeping records of accidents within the office etc.
- maintain paper and electronic filing as required
- manage office subscriptions to magazines/newspaper etc when necessary
- assist in organizing the logistics of any training events as directed
- provide administrative assistance to Senior Managers and Directors when needed
- other adhoc duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in driving / organizing / executing employee engagement events
- Hands on exprience in office adminisrtaion
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely, and to be accessible and approachable
- Positive and optimistic demeanour