United States, Illinois, Chicago
Date Posted: 2020-03-26
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Executive Assistant works across the business, supporting the Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Alliances and VP of Enterprise Sales. In this role, you will handle a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
- Organize, plan, and coordinate amazing team building events, celebrations, lunches, and offsites
- Plan internal business unit events and meetings
- Assist with booking travel, handling logistics, and completing expense reports for executive(s)
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Effectively juggle multiple tasks and deadlines for multiple people
- Manage Calendars
- Schedule meetings
- Previous Executive Assistant experience required Works extremely well with others
- Experience with financial measurements and metrics Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Able to proactively anticipate needs and adjust plans based on contingencies that arise
- Experience working under pressure to get things done while still being diplomatic and collaborative
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Associate’s degree preferred and/or equivalent years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, expense reports...etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to thoroughly follow through on tasks
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with confidence
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.