Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-08-20
In 2016, Veeam Software opened a new office in Prague, which is set to be our second R&D office with several hundred employees in various departments.
As Veeam Software is growing rapidly and doubling the team, customers, and revenue yearly, starting from 2006, we are now looking for a frontend developer, who will join our frontend team based in Prague. The team currently works on a tech stack: ES6, ESNext, Ext JS, SASS, HTML, React, GIT, TFS, and Jira.
- Frontend development of Veeam products (dialogs, wizards, forms);
- Extending the functionality of existing components;
- Customization of styles, implementation of themes for layouts;
- Support for different browsers;
- Solving problems such as memory leaks, traffic optimization, etc.
- Experience in development (web applications) at least for 3 years;
- Knowledge of the various browsers;
- Russian language is beneficial;
- Technical English in order to read technical documentation.
Additional skills: React, React Native, AngularJS, EmberJS, Handlebars.js, NodeJS, MongoDB Onsen UI, Template7, Framework7, XML, UML, Webpack, Bower, Gulp or Grunt;
- Competitive salary and regular annual pay rise;
- Generous benefits package right from the first day of employment, including meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, language courses, premium membership for you and your children in a private medical facility, and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breath-taking view of Prague in the cool and progressive Holešovice district;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.