Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Developing product documentation in English for software products.
- Maintaining documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback from support team and customers.
- Preparing documentation for publication in supported formats (HTML, PDF, Ebook).
- Additional technical writing projects may be required, for example, white papers/guides / marketing docs/video / training materials. Translation projects (EN<>RU).
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way.
- Ability to obtain information from various sources and process large amounts of information
- Excellent written English.
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company is a plus.
- Good grasp of IT terminology, good understanding of basic IT technologies.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows. Linux experience is a plus.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products: experience with MS Word styles and macros.
- Advanced user of image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML is a plus.
- Personal involvement in technical writing.
- A good candidate must be a fast learner, hard-working, attentive to detail, ready to take responsibility for own work, go beyond the scope of the job, quickly acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Strong self-management skills, ability to work in a team.
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Training and education: opportunity to take courses and attend classes both internally and externally
- Flexible working schedule
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise. Entry-level salary is flexible and negotiable and can be raised upon the interview result
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Сompensation of costs on fitness
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent)