Senior QA EngineerVeeam
Veeam is growing rapidly. Our existing products are actively developed, and new projects are started. Development and QA teams are growing permanently. Veeam provides a perfect chance for talented people to implement their professional and career plans since we periodically open new job positions.
- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system;
- Participating in the process of growing the team and training and developing new team members.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Deep knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Deep understanding of network technologies;
- Experience in testing large Enterprise-level software products with the client-server architecture;
- Experience in working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Deep understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Great knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Knowledge of English in order to be able to read technical documentation;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server;
- Experience in test automation;
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and most progressive district Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.