Senior Product Marketing Manager - APJVeeam
This position is responsible for a taking a critical role on Veeam’s Marketing organization. As the Product Marketing lead for APJ, you will be the central point of contact in managing the overall go-to-market strategy with innovative marketing programs and initiatives that drive demand and adoption for our solutions across the entire region.
This position requires product marketing proficiency, technical background, and customer interaction experience, preferably in data protection market and strategy for physical servers, virtualization and multi-cloud businesses.
- Primary role is to support Global Product Marketing initiatives in market – product launches, campaigns and promotions – in partnership with local sales and marketing teams in APJ.
- Communicate the value proposition of products and solutions to Veeam local sales & marketing teams and its channel & alliances partners to build confidence and expertise with the right tools and resources to use in the sales process.
- Work closely with regional sales & marketing teams to extend Veeam’s market reach to specifiers and influencers through webinars, face-to-face events, social media, technical boot camps and direct customer engagement.
- Be a presenter on products at local events.
- Gather and analyze competitive information and alert our Competitive Intelligence team.
- Identify new product feature needs that are APJ-specific and inform our Product Management team.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a filed facing role.
- Bachelor in Business / Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market trends and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Strong written communication skills and stage presence.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
17 jobs found
Experienced Windows C++ Developer(с переездом в Прагу)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg