QA Engineer w/Czech and English languageVeeam
- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing and/or other IT areas;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Good knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Good understanding of network technologies;
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Good knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent English and Czech language;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience in working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience in working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
Senior Inside Channel Manager (Team Lead), Australia