Veeam is growing rapidly. Our existing products are actively developed, and new projects are started. Development and QA teams are growing permanently. Veeamprovides a perfect chance for young and talented people to implement their professional and career plans since we periodically open new job positions.
- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing and/or other IT areas;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Good knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Good understanding of network technologies;
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Good knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Knowledge of English in order to be able to read technical documentation;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience in working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience in working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE JOB CANDIDATES
Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o., ID 04183037, registered office at Karolinská 661/4, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic; in the Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 243567 (Personal Data Controller) processes the personal data of the applicant for employment: name and surname, address, email, telephone number, field of activity, practice, education, language skills, training courses and certificates, knowledge and skills for the internal recruitment processes of the trustee, for the time necessary for the purposes of the selection process, for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of the transfer of the personal data to the trustee. Other data may be specified by the candidate in the resume or personal profile without the candidate explicitly requesting such data; in general, it is usually the title, date of birth, photographs, citizenship personal interests. In connection with pre-employment negotiations the controller never requires from job candidates data that is not directly related to the conclusion of an employment contract (e.g. birth number, citizens or other ID number, etc.).
The controller is authorized to process personal data of the job candidate electronically and manually. Personal / contact information is / will be available only to authorized employees of the company or employees of Veeam Software group, and only to the extent necessary for processing purposes. Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o. shall take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in the manner provided for Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, in the Personal Data Protection Act or other binding legislation, and to exclude the possibility of unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, alteration, destruction or loss thereof, unauthorized transfers to their other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse of personal data. This obligation applies even after the processing of personal data has been completed. When processing the personal data of the candidates, there is no automated decision making or profiling. More information on the processing of candidates' personal data, including the rights of the entities, is available on request at the email address email@example.com