Linux C++ Developer
· Writing application business logic, system components;
· Development and implementation of multithreaded and asynchronous data processing algorithms;
· Implementation of networking protocols between system components;
· Optimization and support of existing functionality of the product.
· Good knowledge of C++ and STL;
· Experience in Linux userspace programming;
· Understanding the principles of multithreaded applications design;
· Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
· Understanding the object-oriented design principles.
· Knowledge of design patterns;
· Familiarity with BOOST libraries;
· Russian language is a must.
· A competitive salary and benefits package;
· Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
· Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
· Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
· Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
· The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes, and other formalism;
· Flexible working hours;
· Corporate events;
· Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
· Language courses right in the office.