Junior Product AnalystVeeam
- Knowledge management: collecting and managing expert-level knowledge around company’s products and solutions.
- Conducting analysis of competitive solutions to find strong sides, and weaknesses; and creating internal and customer-facing competitive documentation.
- Providing the technical expertise for the product community: sales consultants, support engineers, customers. Actively participate in product’s forum and relevant communities.
- Learning the feedback from the field (sales, consultants and customers) and analyzing how it should be reflected in the implementation of the requirements. Suggesting product features to address these requirements.
- Reviewing the drafts of the technical and marketing documentation for its accuracy in technical details.
- Organizing internal product previews on the early development stages.
- Assisting support engineers on hard issues requiring your product expertise.
- At least high school education with an emphasis in computer science, networking, technology; or experience equivalent to a 4-year college education;
- Knowledge of Operating systems deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux);
- Advanced internet research skills;
- Strong software analysis skill, including installation and research of other vendor’s products in the lab, analyzing the product documentation, 3rd party reviews and articles;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written communications;
- Analytical thinking, common sense;
- Fluent English is a must (written and spoken).
- Previous experience in a software analysis or product management is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Systems management (Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, IIS etc.), basic TCP/IP networking knowledge;
- Experience with various virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XEN) is a plus;
- Systems administration experience is a plus;
- Russian language is a plus.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE JOB CANDIDATES
Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o., ID 04183037, registered office at Karolinská 661/4, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic; in the Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 243567 (Personal Data Controller) processes the personal data of the applicant for employment: name and surname, address, email, telephone number, field of activity, practice, education, language skills, training courses and certificates, knowledge and skills for the internal recruitment processes of the trustee, for the time necessary for the purposes of the selection process, for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of the transfer of the personal data to the trustee. Other data may be specified by the candidate in the resume or personal profile without the candidate explicitly requesting such data; in general, it is usually the title, date of birth, photographs, citizenship personal interests. In connection with pre-employment negotiations the controller never requires from job candidates data that is not directly related to the conclusion of an employment contract (e.g. birth number, citizens or other ID number, etc.).
The controller is authorized to process personal data of the job candidate electronically and manually. Personal / contact information is / will be available only to authorized employees of the company or employees of Veeam Software group, and only to the extent necessary for processing purposes. Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o. shall take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in the manner provided for Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, in the Personal Data Protection Act or other binding legislation, and to exclude the possibility of unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, alteration, destruction or loss thereof, unauthorized transfers to their other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse of personal data. This obligation applies even after the processing of personal data has been completed. When processing the personal data of the candidates, there is no automated decision making or profiling. More information on the processing of candidates' personal data, including the rights of the entities, is available on request at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org