Junior C++ Developer (Setup team)Veeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-01-23
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMware, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Developing the installation packages for a set of Veeam products;
- Creating tools related to Veeam product setups;
- Communicating with other participants in the product development process;
- Supporting, developing, and optimizing existing packages and tools;
- A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- Programming languages: C++, C#, T-SQL;
- Various Windows APIs (primarily the Windows Installer API);
- IDEs: MS Visual Studio, InstallShield, Visual Build Professional;
- Version Control Systems: TFS, Git.
This job is for you, if you are:
- A graduate or a senior student doing a technical degree, and are interested in working in IT;
- Looking for your first job in IT/tech or already working as a software developer;
- Familiar with the basics of C ++;
- Able to read technical documentation and apply newly acquired knowledge in practice;
- Willing to grow professionally in the field of software development;
- Interested in technology and have advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- A fast learner (passion can outweigh gaps in knowledge) and enjoy interesting and challenging tasks;
- Friends with the English language.
- Experience with C#;
- Knowledge of the Russian language;
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.