Junior C# Developer (backend)Veeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Development of business logic for products in virtualization field;
- Development of a new products and support of existing functionality;
- Implementation of the functionality on the level of large parts of the product;
- Participation and individual development of components and the whole architecture of the product.
- University degree in technical fields;
- Good knowledge of C# language;
- A good understanding of Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms;
- Possession of the principles of software design and development;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, experience with database management system;
- Experience in the development of commercial software would be beneficial, as well as knowledge of the Russian language.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package right from the first day, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, meal tickets, corporate events and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.