Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-01-20
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Frontend development of Veeam products (dialogs, wizards, forms);
- Extending the functionality of existing components;
- Customization of styles, implementation of themes for layouts;
- Support for different browsers;
- Solving problems such as memory leaks, traffic optimization, etc.
- Experience in development (web applications) at least for 3 years;
- Knowledge of the various browsers;
- Russian language is a must;
- Technical English in order to read technical documentation.
Additional skills: React, React Native, AngularJS, EmberJS, Handlebars.js, NodeJS, MongoDB Onsen UI, Template7, Framework7, XML, UML, Webpack, Bower, Gulp or Grunt;
- Competitive salary and regular annual pay rise;
- Generous benefits package right from the first day of employment, including meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, language courses, premium membership for you and your children in a private medical facility, and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breath-taking view of Prague in the cool and progressive Holešovice district;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.