Human Resources Business PartnerVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-01-17
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The HRBP will be part of the Americas HRBP team focused on partnership with the business and evolving the HR function.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Partner with management to develop and translate business strategy into talent management strategy and coordinate implementation
• Build management capability
• Become a trusted adviser to leaders in the organization
• Build and lead structural and organizational design changes
• Assess, develop and coach management teams
• Drive change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
• Interact with employees and ensure that we create an environment where everyone can do their best work
• Drive and flawlessly execute People Programs such as: Workforce planning, Compensation Review, Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Assessment and Talent Attraction
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them.
• Strong partnership with HR COEs to improve processes and offerings to best meet business needs.
• Highly effective and inclusive communicator, bridging HR vision/priorities with business line specific needs.
• Diversity and Inclusion action and coordination.
• Bachelor's Degree - MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
• 6+ years of HRBP experience or equivalent experience in roles of increasing complexity/scope
• HR business partnering experience supporting Sales organizations a plus
• Technology industry experience strongly preferred
• Ability to travel out of state at least 25% of the time
• Strong Business Acumen
• Workday experience
• Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as an adviser and consultant with strong HR expertise and judgment
• Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
• Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
• Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.