Full Stack DeveloperVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-03-24
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
A Full Stack Developer will strengthen one of the teams responsible for products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- C# 7.x (and C++, C++\CLI, JS, ReactJS, REST, PowerShell)
- Visual Studio 2017/2019, Visual Studio Code
- Microsoft TFS, GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle
- Good knowledge of C# language
- A deep understanding of the Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with international team
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills, ability to work in a team
IT WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in the development for public clouds Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- Experience in the development for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server; Oracle
- Experience in a commercial development of products for the mass market
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise
- Modern work environment, including relaxation and game rooms
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment, including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to the online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates