- Development of business logic for products in the virtualization field;
- Development of new products and support of existing functionality;
- Participation and individual development of the product components and features.
- University degree in technical field;
- Experience in a development of commercial software at least for 2 years;
- Good knowledge of C # language;
- Possession of the principles of software design and development;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- A deep understanding of Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms;
- English language is a must.
- Experience in development of virtual infrastructure (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in development for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle;
- Experience in a commercial development of products for the mass market.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and most progressive district Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE JOB CANDIDATES
Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o., ID 04183037, registered office at Karolinská 661/4, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic; in the Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 243567 (Personal Data Controller) processes the personal data of the applicant for employment: name and surname, address, email, telephone number, field of activity, practice, education, language skills, training courses and certificates, knowledge and skills for the internal recruitment processes of the trustee, for the time necessary for the purposes of the selection process, for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of the transfer of the personal data to the trustee. Other data may be specified by the candidate in the resume or personal profile without the candidate explicitly requesting such data; in general, it is usually the title, date of birth, photographs, citizenship personal interests. In connection with pre-employment negotiations the controller never requires from job candidates data that is not directly related to the conclusion of an employment contract (e.g. birth number, citizens or other ID number, etc.).
The controller is authorized to process personal data of the job candidate electronically and manually. Personal / contact information is / will be available only to authorized employees of the company or employees of Veeam Software group, and only to the extent necessary for processing purposes. Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o. shall take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in the manner provided for Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, in the Personal Data Protection Act or other binding legislation, and to exclude the possibility of unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, alteration, destruction or loss thereof, unauthorized transfers to their other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse of personal data. This obligation applies even after the processing of personal data has been completed. When processing the personal data of the candidates, there is no automated decision making or profiling. More information on the processing of candidates' personal data, including the rights of the entities, is available on request at the email address email@example.com