Director Marketing OperationsVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-01-17
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today
Marketing Operations increases marketing efficiency, effectiveness and business contribution by operationalizing and optimizing marketing strategy, processes, infrastructure, measurement and reporting.
- Marketing reporting, measurement and analysis
- Marketing planning and budgeting
- Marketing infrastructure
- Marketing process management
Marketing reporting, measurement and analysis
- Develop a wholistic marketing measurement framework that includes definitions and strategy that can be deployed globally and covers scenarios from basic tracking all the way through attribution models
- Build, maintain, and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and a comprehensive dashboard that measure all aspects of marketing metrics including regional breakouts and a global summary of: campaign performance, revenue by product, revenue by alliance partner, Web stats, PR and AR effectiveness, key program effectiveness, and ROI
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value while ensuring that funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as region, segment, buyer, campaign, and channel
- Provide regular analysis of marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations for areas of improvement
- Lead regular marketing business reviews
Marketing planning and budgeting
- Lead the annual marketing planning process in tight coordination with our corporate strategy team, sales, alliances, product and finance organizations
- Partner with Finance to administer the marketing budget, ensure marketing costs are tracked and reported on correctly and can be easily consumed by stakeholders
- Act as the coordinator of the entire marketing technology stack working with the Marketing leadership team, key marketing stakeholders and Veeam Corporate IS (CIS) team ensuring that marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, and customized to meet the needs of Veeam, marketing and our GTM teams
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for all marketing technology and provide administration functions as well as training for key technologies
- Provide Veeam CIS with technology prioritization and assist in roadmap development based on collaboration and coordination with the sales and marketing leadership teams.
Marketing process management
- Own key marketing processes such as lead management, lead scoring, lead routing and automation
- Collaborate to continuously improve our marketing automation processes and drive the roadmap to pioneer new strategies like account-based marketing
- Serve as a consultant to internal stakeholders to understand their business processes, document requirements, and create and execute project plans to accomplish goals
- Continuously work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes, while driving towards industry best practices
- Collect and evangelize marketing best practices in areas such as optimizing web conversions, landing pages, banner ads, lead nurturing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Systems, or related field; MBA desired
- Minimum 7 years of marketing, analytics, marketing operations experience; B2B software experience preferred
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe, and knowledge of marketing technologies and BI tools
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage marketing performance including campaign performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current marketing campaigns, and other key marketing key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Excellent planning, execution, time management and project management skills
- Cross functional collaborator who will bring teams together and align to a common goal
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think creatively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.