Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-10-14
We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 355,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management.
- Development and implementation of multi-threaded algorithms in data processing;
- Implementation of network communication protocols between system components;
- Optimization and support of the existing product functionality.
- Experience with C++;
- Understanding the object oriented design principles is a must;
- Understanding of multi-threaded algorithms, data structure;
- Familiarity with Boost libraries;
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows;
- Experience with WinAPI;
- Knowledge of C# or desire to move in that direction;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package right from the first day, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, meal tickets, corporate events and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.