C# Backend DeveloperVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2019-12-03
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Development of business logic for products in virtualization field;
- Development of a new products and support of existing functionality;
- Implementation of the functionality on the level of large parts of the product;
- Participation and individual development of components and the whole architecture of the product.
- University degree in technical fields;
- Experience in the development of commercial software at least 2 years;
- Good knowledge of C# language;
- A deep understanding of Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms;
- Possession of the principles of software design and development;
- Experience in software architecture design;
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, experience with database management system;
- Russian language is a must.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package right from the first day, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract, meal tickets, corporate events and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.