United States, Massachusetts, Boston
Date Posted: 2019-07-18
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Analyst of GTM Planning Operations will be responsible for managing and overseeing Veeam’s Global Annual Planning process with the end goal of enabling good, efficient decision-making and developing, implementing, and monitoring GTM strategies to accelerate top line revenue growth for Veeam.
- Manage Veeam’s Annual Planning process end-to-end; key activities include:
- Identifying and documenting critical questions or required decisions impacting annual planning
- Establishing the annual planning calendar/workplan and identifying owners/stakeholders, milestones, and interdependencies
- Documenting cross-functional planning roles & responsibilities to drive accountability
- Coordinating cross-functional teams (GTM Planning, HR, Finance, IT, Reporting, Marketing, Sales, Renewals) through successful completion of planning process
- Facilitating Global planning meetings (3-4x/year), including: agenda setting, defining meeting preparation work, facilitating meeting topics, and documenting outcomes and next steps
- Tracking progress against planning milestones and ensuring planning is completed accurately and on time
- Designing and aligning on key planning outputs/templates/cross-functional handoffs
- Identifying opportunities for increased efficiency or planning automation
- Developing and executing against communication plans for all major planning outcomes impacting Sales or Veeam more generally
- Building and delivering planning status updates for global planning stakeholders, including senior executives and the CFO.
- Previous sales planning and/or project management experience required
- Ability to self-start, work autonomously, and assume leadership of global planning process
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage a cross-functional team to execute on planning
- Experience developing business cases, project plans, executive level presentations, and workplans
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Strong quantitative analytics skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Two + years of related work experience
- Experience working at a top-tier management consulting company a plus (such as BCG, Bain, McKinsey, Deloitte, L.E.K., etc…)
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams
- Willingness to ask questions and seek out learning opportunities
- Ability to work in a technical environment of exceedingly fast growth
- Ability to use all Office products proficiently, and understand basic terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.