Writer,Global Campaign & Digital MarketingVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
This position supports the Editorial Department in editing, proofing and writing email marketing campaigns and lead-generation strategies. Will work with marketing teams to follow established best practices and customize global campaigns for specific regions.
This entry-to-mid-level journalist will help proofread, edit and write email marketing texts created by both native and non-native English speakers for grammar, style, accuracy and readability Must have ample published clips (college publications are acceptable), know AP style, learn quickly and be comfortable with multi-tasking. In addition to journalism training/experience, software or technology industry experience and a strong ability to learn about and interpret complex technical topics are all plusses.
- Execute other email communication and internet marketing strategies.
• Additional technical proofing or writing projects as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, English or a related discipline, OR a combination of education and writing experience will be considered.
• Entry level, with 1-3 years of experience, preferably in Journalism, but will consider experience in Technical Writing or Marketing Writing.
- Must be able to pass a one-hour writing/editing test with excellent results.
- Must be able to quickly learn and understand technology-related concepts.
Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to adapt messages by audience and desired outcome.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare