Veeam® Software is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has almost 200,000 customers worldwide. The company’s free Veeam Backup™ Free Edition tool is used by more than 150,000 VMware professionals, making it the most widely used tool to help manage VMware.
Veeam® provides Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by leveraging virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies to deliver recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all data and applications. Veeam recognizes the challenges in keeping a business up and running at all times and addresses them with solutions that enable the Always-On Business™ with high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 29, 000 Pro Partners and more than 135,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are looking for a talented, creative and motivated individual to join our team.
Web Designer with Print Design skills
Veeam is looking for an exceptional Web Designer (with Graphic Design skills) to join a small design team in our Singapore office. Working as part of the IN HOUSE creative services, this role is a new and exciting addition to a department that is growing rapidly – thanks to the Global success of the company and our range of innovative, industry leading software products.
The Web Designer will be primarily responsible for high-quality Landing Page designs, mock-ups and layouts (including content for our company website) to support sales and marketing initiatives.
There will also be a requirement to design and deliver a wide range of traditional Print collateral on occasion – an understanding of print design and production processes would be a distinct advantage.
The Web Designer is ultimately accountable for the production of high-quality, innovative design solutions. Reporting into the Chief Creative Director, day to day work managements will come from the regional marketing leader and team with guidance from the Chief Creative Director and working within Veeam’s brand and creative guidelines and direction. You will also be part of a Global Creative Services Network - with Central office in Saint Petersburg, London, North America and Romania. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating high quality web designs, graphics, mock ups and layouts using Adobe CS
- Designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Designing, developing and managing email campaigns
- Working directly with the Development team to implement these designs
- Bring to life the Veeam brand across all customer touch-points by providing high-quality, brand appropriate web, mobile and print designs
- Produce a wide range of assets including but not limited to web and mobile user interfaces, email graphics, Banners, infographics, logos, icons and ad units.
- Ensure the Veeam brand remains consistent across website, emails, social media, product, Events and offline assets.
- Delivers creative content and delivers project completion in line with marketing goals
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions
- Develops design concepts that further the company’s brand identity
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork between creative teams and Veeam’s various corporate and regional marketing teams
- Coordinates with vendors for timely delivery of goods.
- General understanding of HTML5, CSS, responsive design techniques
- Basic understanding of technical platforms and terms (i.e. XML, AJAX, Java, .NET, XAML/WPF, Flex etc.)
- Knowledge of the Windows User Experience Interaction Guidelines
- Traditional print and Graphic Design capabilities – including production processes
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, etc. )
- More than 5 years professional experience with interaction and visual design for websites
- Expert experience with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with conceptual design and creative prototypes as well as tactical web design and implementation
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Abreast of Web design best practices, trends and techniques
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful self starter
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and solid attention to detail
- Ability to articulate aesthetic and visual design principles
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory
- Strong visual design portfolio
- English language skills
- Competititve salary + Bonus + comprehensive benefits
- Experience in an exciting, growing, fast moving, dynamic Software company
- Modern, energetic, multicultural environment
- Independent working model
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Flexible work schedule