Video Production Manager
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has over 45,000 ProPartners and more than 260,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Veeam Software is looking for a multifaceted and energetic candidate to serve as their Video Production Manager on the Multimedia Team. As a lead member of this team, this candidate will collaborate and work simultaneously with the Director, Multimedia & Creative Services on all areas needed to produce and implement video and multimedia content for Veeam globally. This person will be responsible for the timely production of Veeam’s global video projects being developed internally and externally ensuring that high quality standards are met for all content.
- Produce top notch video content for Veeam Software
- Primary motion video editor for Veeam’s Atlanta location utilizing the most current editing, video effects and animation software in the industry
- Manage video studio production with internal teams and external agencies
- Work with internal teams to produce customer and partner testimonial videos that promote Veeam’s brand globally
- Collaborate with global events team to produce videos for VeeamON and Veeam led conferences and events globally
- Ensure video standards and consistency is met for all videos that are developed internally and externally
- Proficient in operation of motion video cameras and have the ability to produce high quality videos on location or in a studio
- Provide production support and direction for all global Veeam produced shows such as Whiteboard Wednesdays and GreenTV
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years experience in video and media production in team environment
- Expert in filming techniques and studio lighting; must be current on industry filming trends and the tools and techniques used throughout the video production industry
- Must demonstrate initiative and a strong willingness to roll-up their sleeves to make things happen
- Exceptional English communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels within the company
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills required and ability to report and update management effectively
- Must work collaboratively across entire global team and facilitate cross team communication
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Forethought to keep knowledgeable about latest trends in the video and multimedia production industry and contribute to technical discussions
- Proficient in Mac environment utilizing Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Preferred candidates are familiar with Tricaster, LiveStream and green screen techniques
- Works well within a team environment. Writes and presents effectively in 1:1 and group situations.
- Team oriented; able to work effectively in a matrix organization
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Director, Multimedia & Creative Services.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Senior Director, Channel Enablement COE, Global Sales Acceleration