Trainer, Corporate Sales Enablement NA
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
This position will be responsible for the delivery of both classroom and online training programs that will educate & enable the Field & Inside Sales teams as well as marketing teams on sales process and methodology, products, and competitors. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Sales Enablement, this person will be integral with the roll-out of new hire training, new sales processes, sales enablement, and continuing education.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes,product and corporate strategy training to new and existing field & inside sales and marketing team members
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to monitor performance of new sales representatives within their first 90 Days, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and work with the Instructional Design team to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Monitor training reports with the Learning Management System for the respective roles to assure that training is completed on time for all roles.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Deliver a variety of different training modules to existing inside sales hires in a channel centric organization
- Develops and executes new hire training plans; provides summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics
- Designs, develops and presents training curriculum for online and classroom based learning; establishes and coordinates annual new hire and first 90-day training schedule
- Collaborates with Enablement, marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives
- Work with Enablement and operations teams to coordinate training activities and process contingencies
- Coordinates guest speakers and subject matter experts new hire classes and ongoing role-based training by segments
- Supports PMM and sales teams in supporting new product launches and rollouts and provides training as needed
- Evaluates new sales employees to ensure the quality and effectiveness of sales training programs; determine if training programs meet expectations of the organization and make adjustments where required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and be is a capable leader
• 2-5 years of training experience delivering content for technology sales
• Training a sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
• Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
• Presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
• Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Able to travel up to 25% of the time with some international travel
• Field Sales experience a major plus
• Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
• Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable, Richardson, Franklin Covey, Huthwaite, Challenger model etc.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.