Technical Evangelist, EMEA
This position is responsible for a taking a critical role on Veeam’s evangelist team. As an Evangelist, you will be delivering the Veeam message to technical parties of all types and in all situations: events, online activities, written content; videos, podcasts, press and more. You’d be part of a global and dynamic team that can adapt to any situation and deliver a conversation at any level.
This position would report to the Director of Technical Product Marketing and be based in any major city in Europe.
- Engage with Veeam’s IT Communities.
- Deliver product messaging to events and stakeholders of all types: Customers, Partner, Press and Analysts.
- Be able to write and deliver content for Veeam.com and other online properties. This would include blogs, whitepapers, webinars, social media, technical briefs, whiteboard diagramming and technical demonstrations.
- Navigate many partnerships to deliver the Veeam message.
- Know the competition, supporting technologies and ecosystem.
- English required, secondary languages in the regions desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science. MBA preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience as a practicing IT Professional.
- Understanding of advanced storage market and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategy including communications and marketing plans.
- Successful execution of product campaigns, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources and measuring results
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Being able to work in a team, but also individual