Strategic Events Manager, ANZ
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The ANZ Strategic Events Manager is responsible for developing Veeam’s event strategy, and executing on strategic events in Australia and New Zealand. This role provides the opportunity to work across all areas of the marketing team, including multiple countries and markets. Veeam is a very fast-paced, high growth company in a dynamic market, so innovative thinking must be balanced with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines.
- Develop the event strategy for end user and partner events for Veeam ANZ
- Work with Marketing Managers across ANZ to manage the event planning and requirements for their regions.
- Manage the execution of ANZ events including industry event sponsorships, online events and Veeam customer and partner events, ensuring all events generate leads and ROI.
- Manage post event summaries and metrics, and provide recommendations for future events.
- Responsible for generating creative ideas for events to ensure ongoing innovation
- Manage pre and post event marketing activity and campaigns to ensure maximum ROI from the event investment.
- Manage the resourcing requirements for ANZ events.
- Collaborate with global creative team members for event creative.
- Liaise with global marketing to ensure ANZ social media platforms are updated for events.
- Ensure Veeam websites including ProPartner Portal and Veeam.com are updated with event information.
- Manage the ANZ events calendar.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator on event prizes, giveaways and logistics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (a viable combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Minimum 5 years of end to end event management
- Experience in information technology event management/marketing.
- Highly organised, proactive, creative, results-oriented outlook and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the desire to grow with the organization.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local sales team and the global marketing team.