Sr. Director Cloud Marketing
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
As the Sr. Director Cloud Marketing you will be a key contributor to the success of the Veeam Cloud business. You will be responsible for driving all Cloud related marketing activities. You will also help achieve awareness, demand generation and customer acquisition and retention targets by identifying revenue opportunities.
·Drive awareness for Veeam’s Cloud offerings by evangelizing via media/press releases, analysts, communities, social media, marketing events, webinars, and other channels
·Develop thought leadership content to accelerate customer and industry positioning and awareness
·Deliver collateral and tools for the Veeam Cloud offerings and for solutions of our Cloud providers in the form of presentations, sales collateral, web pages, FAQs, demos, videos etc. to differentiate from the competition and enable our sales teams at Veeam, Cloud providers and resellers to drive revenue
·Develop integrated campaigns including the entire bill of material to drive awareness and demand for the Cloud portfolio and drive campaign execution with the corporate and field marketing teams through the webpage, digital channels, though and with Cloud providers and resellers to build pipeline
·Work closely with product marketing to develop and execute launches for new offerings
Deliver Sales Enablement content to partner campaigns to motivate and help Veeam’s resellers drive Veeam’s Cloud business
- A combination of world class technology marketing and communication skills.
- Deep domain expertise of core technologies and new developments and the ability to work across multiple teams to drive adoption and amplification of messaging.
- Ability to deliver superior value propositions, messaging, content and thought leadership for campaigns and enablement.
- Track record of running successful integrated campaigns both through digital channels as well as with and through the channel. Bachelor Degree required; Master a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience primarily in product marketing with at least five (5) years specifically in the IT infrastructure and cloud software market and at least five (5) years leading a team of 10.
- Ability to distill complexity into clear-cut, concise and impactful messages, value propositions, content and impactful campaigns, excels in communicating this in written and visual form, especially for digital channels distribution
- Deep understanding of Cloud markets, technologies, and customers from SMB to Enterprise, ability to adjust communication to accommodate the different persona’s pain points and needs
- Able to influence/manage through well-developed, cross-functional communication skills and cultural awareness in an international, multi-cultural matrix organization
This global role will work closely with the global VP or Cloud Business. You will also work with Veeam Cloud providers, resellers, and customer councils to determine the most effective and efficient set of marketing messages and tactics to help grow the business. This is a collaborative role and will require the ability to influence and communicate with a diverse team. 30% of this role will involve traveling.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.