Sr. Corporate Sales Enablement Specialist
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Arizona, Tempe
This position will be responsible for the support and/or delivery of training programs and initiatives to educate and enable AMER sales teams (US, Canada, Latam). Reporting to the Director of AMER Sales Acceleration, the person in this role will play an integral part with the roll-out of onboarding training, sales processes and methodology, sales enablement, productivity tools and messaging awareness, coaching/mentoring and continuing education leveraging learning/development best practices and performance consulting strategies.
- Collaborate with Salesteams,segment stakeholders, Sales Leadership and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to assess, analyze and develop programs to upskill sales core competencies and performance of all defined sales representatives as well aswork with all relevant parties to define/develop solutions to improve performance
- Monitor and/or analyze available reporting including, but not limited to: HR, training completion, program effectiveness, training satisfaction, segment organization, etc. and leverage such reporting resources to effectively support segment stakeholders and program/initiative execution
- Critically analyze and/or evaluate the effectiveness of sales training programs/initiatives to determine if they meet the expectations of the organization (leaders and other stakeholders) and adjust where required
- Using Performance Consulting best practices, make recommendations based on learner needs analysis and assessment data (qualitative and quantitative) regarding use of various instructional methods and modalities to increase the effectiveness of training activities including, but not limited to: job aids, online instruction, instructor-led, self-study, small group instruction, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Support enablement and communication efforts across sales teams to support new product launches, system/tool/process awareness, etc. to drive execution in the field.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including Marketing, Sales, Sales Acceleration and other teams to ensure there are effective and efficient 2-way communication vehicles in place and regular engagement for effective relationship/stakeholder management.
- Participate and contribute in all T3 (Train-the-Trainer) sessions as required and complete all necessary certifications in a timely manner
- Understand the sales roles within the AMER Geo and the knowledge and skill requirements therein
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-7 years of training/learning development experience or a combination of education and relevant experience in a related functional area will be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of driving programs and projects independently with success
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Able to travel as needed (up to 30%) domestically with some international travel
- Consultation experience preferred
- Awareness of or experience with collaboration tools like Skype, WebEx, etc.
- Sales (Field/Inside/Channel) experience a plus
- Facilitation experience a plus
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable – Examples: Richardson, Franklin Covey, Baker, Huthwaite, Challenger, etc. a plus
- Awareness of or experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency a plus
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.