SMB Campaign ManagerVeeam
This position is responsible for defining, building, and executing campaigns within the SMB market segment to drive awareness and demand generation activities on a global basis and aligned to person and customer journey lifecycle. We are looking for a demand generation leader to drive the strategy and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, deploy, execute, measure & optimize world campaigns.
- Business knowledge: understand the market, buyer personas, and Veeam’s solutions portfolio
- Plan, create, execute, measure and optimize end-to-end digital campaigns tied to corporate goals/themes
- Possess a thorough understanding of the buyer journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels (objective setting, analytical skills, familiarity with digital marketing metrics)
- Balance project scope and budget
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) per campaign to include an integrated marketing mix of online elements for each stage of the customer journey
- Copywriting/producing and working with creative teams to develop theme based relevant Veeam campaign content for different channels through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and regional stakeholders to develop campaign assets on time;
- Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to ensure seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Analyze campaign effectiveness, delivering results to stakeholders and management
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ campaign experience, preferably for a software or technology provider
- Proven track record of running successful digital campaigns
- An understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools basic understanding needed and knowledge of marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.