Senior SEO SpecialistVeeam
Veeam's Global Campaigns and Digital Marketing team is now hiring. We are utilizing innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 70+ countries.
• Keyword and topic researches
• Collaborate with internal subject matter experts (bloggers, engineers, content team) on content topic development.
• Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure correct on-site SEO and intuitive user behavior.
• Analyze the results using different Analytic tools: Google Webmaster, SEMrush, Google Analytics
• Configure Sitemap.xml , RSS, robots.txt, social share scripts
• Content optimization for Search verticals (images, videos, local, knowledge graph, etc.)
• Must be able to work effectively independently.
• Proven written and oral communication English language skills.
• Analytical skills, data-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
• Self-starter with good organizational and time-management skills; able to multi-task and prioritize as well as strong follow-through
• Drives Results
• Google Analytics skills: building custom reports, segments, dashboards
• Advanced skills of using SEO tools, services and plug-ins
• Advanced keyword difficulty analysis
• Link building using non paid technics
• Implement structured data markup using Microdata, Microformat
• Basics of Conversion Rate Optimization
• Previous job experience in Digital Marketing is required
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
Discount card (AFI Park Club).
An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Gamification (internal rewards and recognition achievement based system)